On site facilities
The campsite is a small family run campsite set on 0.5-acre campsite in the beautiful Chiltern Hills.
- Separate caravan paddock with 5 electric hook-ups evenly spaced. Please note: Gentle slope. Adv bkg ess
- Separate tent paddock with 2 electric hook up and space for 8 other tents. There is a cold drinking water tap within the tent field.Please note: Hard ground tent pegs recommended. We sell a pack of 20 pegs for £15.
- Trailer with sink for dishwashing with hot water, a kettle and a power socket.
- 3 x separate toilets with a power shower (all kept very clean with an extra deep cleaning once a day)
- The site has one chemical toilet disposal point, recycling and waste area and a fresh water drinking tap.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead on the site and all mess must be picked up.
- Families welcome
- Certificated Site by Camping & Caravanning Club (Big Sites Book Reference: 165/138). This site was last visited by a Site Officer in 2019.
Facilities that are off site within one mile of the entrance
- Public transport within 1 mile
- Wendover Woods with children's play area
- Click here to read more about things to do around the near Hill Farm Campsite