Book now with confidence knowing you will not lose your money if the lockdown continues or restarts in the future. If Hill Farm Glamping has to close due to government restrictions associated with COVID-19, Hill Farm Glamping will move your booking to a date within the following 18 months or offer a full refund.
If you need to cancel your booking due to self-isolating with COVID-19 symptoms, Hill Farm Glamping will move your booking to a date within the following 18 months.
- The washing facilities and shower blocks are deep-cleaned once-a-day and checked throughout the day.
- There is hand sanitiser, an antiviral spray and paper towels available within each enclosed area. Please use the spray to clean all surfaces before you use the facilities.
- Each bell tent and pre-pitched tent have hand sanitiser, an anti-viral spray and paper towels in each tent.
- Hill Farm Glamping understands the importance of cleanliness and hygiene and are dedicated to ensuring that we ‘deep-clean’ before and after every stay.
- All kitchenware, bedside lanterns and accessories are removed after each stay, stored for 48 hours, and cleaned with an anti-viral spray.
- All bell tent bed linen is washed with an anti-bacterial cleaning agent.
- Surfaces are cleaned with an anti-viral spray.
- Floors are cleaned and sanitised.