Campsite - on site facilities
The campsite is a small family run campsite set on 0.5-acre campsite in the beautiful Chiltern Hills.
Separate caravan paddock with 5 electric hook-ups evenly spaced. Please note: Gentle slope. Adv bkg ess. The site has one chemical toilet disposal point, recycling and waste area and a fresh water drinking tap.
Separate tent paddock with space for 10 tents. Hard ground tent pegs recommended. We're at the top of the hill so it can be windy!
There is a cold drinking water tap within the tent field.
Trailer with sink for dishwashing with hot water, a kettle and a power socket.
3 x separate toilets with a power shower (all kept very clean with an extra deep cleaning once a day). The power showers are operated with a token. The hot water will run for 5 minutes and then run cold.
We only accept group family bookings and groups with a maximum of 6 adults.
We welcome Duke of Edinburgh Bookings. All groups must be accompanied by adult staff.
Dogs must be kept on a lead on the site and all foul must be picked up.
- Fire pit hire (£5 per night)
- Bag of logs, kindling and fire lighters (£10 a bag)
- BBQ hire (£8 per night)
- 2lb ice pack (£1 a night - £25 deposit via a BACS payment)
- Power pack for charging mobile phone (£2 a night - £25 deposit via a BACS payment)
- Bag of BBQ charcoal briquettes (£6 per bag)
- Bag of kindling & firelighters - £2
- Hard tents 20 pegs (£15)
- Camping stove & gas (£20)
- Camping gas canisters (£3)
- Bags of ice (£2)
- Single duvet, pillow and sheet - (£15)
Certificated Site by Camping & Caravanning Club (Big Sites Book Reference: 165/138).
Out and about
5 minutes away
Places to visit in Hertfordshire