5m bell tent
Our luxury bell tents aim to take the hassle out of camping by supplying everything you need for a relaxing, elegant, and comfortable camping experience. We’ll do all the hard work so you can sit back and relax – in style.
- 5m bell tent has tasteful chandelier lighting, hurricane lanterns on each bedside table and a mirror.
- A double bed with a cosy memory foam mattress, two comfy futon sofa bed/chairs make a great night sleep for a family of four.
- All linen provided , extra blankets and hot water bottles.
- Each tent comes with all your essential kitchenware… kettle, saucepan, frying pan, kitchen utensils, BBQ tongs, knife, glasses, mugs, plates, bowls and cutlery, cheese grater, can opener, bottle opener (the most important one!), tea towels, kitchen roll, antibacterial spray, hand sanitiser, washing up bowl with sponge and washing up liquid.
- Cool box with ice packs ( a bag of ice can be purchase onsite – £2 per bag )
- 12L water container
- Towel rail with fresh bath and hand towels for all guests
- A vintage storage trunk
- Warm and soft floor rugs & welcome mat
- Wind up torch for those night-time trips to the loo
- BBQ / Fire pit with camping chairs for those cosy nights around the fire (a complementary bags of logs, coal, kindling, firelighters and matches are included – extra logs / coal can be purchased onsite). Outside blankets so you can stay cosy around the fire pit.
- Picnic bench
- Flickering warm night light with wireless speaker
- Outside solar fairy lights
- Some family games… pack of card, Jenga, Chess, Connect 4 and Battleship
- Power pack, great for charging your mobiles and ipads
- Complimentary marshmallows & digestive biscuits (s’more) and toasting skewers (optional due to COVID)
- Washing up facilities
- 3 x toilets with power showers (all kept exceptionally clean). The power showers are operated with a token. The hot water will run for 5 minutes . We’ll leave the shower tokens in your bell tent.
- We regret that pets are not permitted in our pre-pitched tents.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out by 10am
We hope we have thought of everything… please feel free to contact us if there’s anything else you might need 🙂
All you need to bring is…
- Your clothes – check the weather before you leave
- Your toothbrush, shower gel etc
- Food for your stay (dont forget your bacon – we’ve remembered the marshmallows!)
- Camping stove ( we sell NEW gas camping stove & gas £20 )
- It can get chilly, if you feel the cold, we suggest a hat, bed socks and maybe an extra blanket
£110 per night (hopefully we’ve included everything you need, except for a camping stove)
( minimum stay 2 nights / this price includes 2 guests)
Extra adult £15 (16+ years)
Extra children £10 (2 – 15 years
Under 1 free – please bring your own travel cot
£105 per night, bring your own bedding (sleeping bag / pillows / towels / blankets & hot water bottles )
( minimum stay 2 nights / this includes 2 guests)
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM & ENTER THE WORD ‘bare’ AT THE COUPON CODE & SELECT APPLY. This will reduce the price to £105 a night for 2 guests
Extra adult £15 each (16+ years)
Extra children £10 each (2 – 15 years)
We ask for a £150 damage/cleanliness refundable deposit, this will be added to your final payment at the checkout and returned 3 days after your stay.
PAYPAL & STRIPE: If you would like to pay via Paypal or Stripe, please add a comment to the notes section and we will send you a separate Paypal invoice.
Deposit payment must be paid via a direct bank transfer (BACS).
*** + £150 taxes and fees = This is a refundable damage & cleanliness deposit ***
Prices start at: £220 for 2 nights (+taxes and fees)
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: All kitchenwareBag of logs & briquette coalsBBQ & Fire pitBedding & towelsChandelier lightingCool box with ice packDouble bedDrinking waterFairy lightsFamily friendly campsiteFamily gamesHassle free campingHot water bottlesMemory foam mattressOutside fairy lightsPicnic benchPower pack for charging mobilesToilets with power showersTowelsWater container