Separate tent paddock with space for 10 tents.
Check-in from 2pm / Check-out by 11am
There is a cold drinking water tap within the tent field.
Trailer with sink for dishwashing with hot water, a kettle (tea and coffee for the Ridgeway walkers) and a power socket.
3 x separate toilets with a power shower (all kept very clean). The power showers are operated with a token. The hot water will run for 5 minutes and then turn off.
Dogs must be kept on a lead on the site and all foul must be picked up.
Hard ground tent pegs recommended.
The Ridgeway path ( Wendover to Ivinghoe Beacon – 11.8 miles (18.8 Km )
The Ridgeway paths end just past the Wendover Woods exits, some walkers walk along the road to get to the campsite, about a mile or some walkers walk through the woods (a little longer) and come in through our fields, a bit safer.
Distance from The Ridgeway Trail: 2 mile(s) by foot
We accept group family bookings (maximum 4 familes) and groups with a maximum of 6 adults. For groups of 3 and more, we ask for the full payment and a refundable group deposit (£100) to be paid at the time of booking. The refundable deposit is to cover costs associated with any disturbances to other guests and dispose of extra rubbish (chairs, tents, blow-up beds, gazebos etc). Please select £100 GROUP REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT at the Additional services section.
Price starts from £15 for 1 adult per night
£5 per adult per night
£3 per child per night
Ridgeway walker discount: £10 per person per night – £5 off each night. Please enter the word ‘ridgeway‘ at the Coupon Code section on the booking form.
Extra day vistors: £3 per person ( vistors must leave by 9pm )
Payment: We accept CASH on arrival or payment via BACS. PAYPAL & STRIPE: If you would like to pay via Paypal or Stripe, please add a comment to the notes section and we will send you a separate Paypal invoice.
Why not make your stay even easier and hire some extras:
– Hire fire pit hire £5 per night
– Bag of logs, kindling and fire lighters £10
– Hire BBQ hire £8 per night
– Bag of BBQ charcoal briquettes £6
– Bag of kindling & firelighters £2
– £2 per sachet – Magical flames – create colorful & vibrant flames for fire pit
– £1 – 2 pairs of ear plugs
– Hire 2lb ice pack £1 a night ( £25 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional services. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
– Hire Power pack for charging mobile phone £2 a night ( £30 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional service. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
– Bags of ice £2
– Hard tents 20 pegs £15
– Camping stove & gas £20
– Camping gas canisters £3
– Hire single duvet, pillow and sheet £15 ( £50 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional services. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
Prices start at: £15 per night
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Dedicated tent paddockDogs welcomeDrinking waterFamily friendly campsiteRidgeway walkersToilets with power showers