Separate tent paddock with space for 10 tents.
Check-in from 2pm / Check-out by 11am
There is a cold drinking water tap within the tent field.
Trailer with sink for dishwashing with hot water, a kettle (tea and coffee for the Ridgeway walkers) and a power socket.
3 x separate toilets with a power shower (all kept very clean). The power showers are operated with a token. The hot water will run for 5 minutes and then turn off.
FIRE PITS/BARBEQUE & LOGS Please note that for safety, we do not permit guests to bring their own fire pits and logs onto our campsite. All these items can be hired in advance when completing the booking form or upon arrival subject to availability.
Dogs must be kept on a lead on the site and all foul must be picked up.
Hard ground tent pegs recommended.
We’re at the top of the hill so some days can be a little windy! (Check the winds before you arrive )
The Ridgeway path ( Wendover to Ivinghoe Beacon – 11.8 miles (18.8 Km )
The Ridgeway paths end just past the Wendover Woods exits, some walkers walk along the road to get to the campsite, about a mile or some walkers walk through the woods (a little longer) and come in through our fields, a bit safer.
Distance from The Ridgeway Trail: 2 mile(s) by foot
We accept group family bookings (maximum 5 familes) and a group with a maximum of 6 adults. If you would like to make a group booking – please email us to confirm availability. (email@example.com)
For groups of 3 or more tents and groups of 5/6 adults, we ask for the full payment and a refundable group deposit (£100) to be paid at the time of booking. The refundable deposit is to cover costs associated with any disturbances to other guests and dispose of extra rubbish (chairs, tents, blow-up beds, gazebos etc).
Duke of Edinburgh – DofE
We welcome Duke of Edinburgh bookings. All groups must be accompanied by adult staff.
Students have access to 2 portable toilets and a cold water tap.
Please email to check availability
£15 per pitch per night ( includes 1 person)
Extra adult: £5 per person per night ( age 16+)
Extra children: £3 per person per night ( age 2-15 )
Under 1s are free
Ridgeway walker discount: £10 per person per night – £5 off each night. Please enter the word ‘ridgeway‘ at the Coupon section on the booking form.
Extra day vistors: £3 per person ( vistors must leave by 9pm )
Duke of Edinburgh ( DofE ): £4:50 per student / Staff: £5:00 per person. Please email to check availability
Why not make your stay even easier and hire some extras:
– Hire fire pit hire £5 per night
– Bag of logs, kindling and fire lighters £10
– Hire BBQ hire £8 per night
– Bag of BBQ charcoal briquettes £6
– Bag of kindling & firelighters £2
– Hire 2lb ice pack £1 a night ( £25 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional services. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
– Hire Power pack for charging mobile phone £2 a night ( £30 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional service. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
– Bags of ice £2
– Hard tents 20 pegs £20
– Camping stove & gas £25
– Camping gas canisters £3
– Hire single duvet, pillow and sheet £15 ( £50 deposit – please tick the deposit option at the check-out under Additional services. We will return the deposit 3 days after your stay)
– Hire camping toilet & tent – £20 (*Sorry, you will need to empty your waste and clean!)