6m bell tent ( Whiteleaf, Coombe & Haddington )
Our luxury bell tents aim to take the hassle out of camping by supplying everything you need for a relaxing, elegant, and comfortable camping experience. We’ll do all the hard work so you can sit back and relax – in style.
- 6m bell tents have tasteful chandelier lighting (Coombe / Haddington), Whiteleaf has fairy lights around the pole, hurricane lanterns on each bedside table and a mirror.
- A double bed with a cosy memory foam mattress, two comfy futon sofa bed/chairs make a great night sleep for a family of four. The 6m bell tents have space for two extra camp beds, perfect for a larger family.
- All linen provided , extra blankets and hot water bottles.
- Inside bistro table with 2 chairs
- Each tent comes with all your essential kitchenware… kettle, saucepan, frying pan, kitchen utensils, BBQ tongs, knife, glasses, mugs, plates, bowls and cutlery, cheese grater, can opener, bottle opener (the most important one!), tea towels, kitchen roll, antibacterial spray, hand sanitiser, washing up bowl with sponge and washing up liquid.
- Cool box with a ice pack ( a bag of ice can be purchase onsite – £2 per bag )
- 12L water container
- Fresh bath and hand towels for all guests
- A vintage storage trunk and under bed storage
- Warm and soft floor rugs & welcome mat
- Wind up torch for those night-time trips to the loo
- BBQ / Fire pit with camping chairs for those cosy nights around the fire (a complementary bags of logs, coal, kindling, firelighters and matches are included – extra logs / coal can be purchased onsite). Outside blankets so you can stay cosy around the fire pit.
- Picnic bench
- Flickering warm night light with wireless speaker
- Outside solar fairy lights
- Some family games… pack of card, Jenga, Chess, Connect 4 and Battleship
- Power pack, great for charging your mobiles and ipads
- Complimentary marshmallows & digestive biscuits (s’more) and toasting skewers
- Washing up facilities
- 3 x toilets with power showers (all kept exceptionally clean). The power showers are operated with a token. The hot water will run for 5 minutes . We’ll leave the shower tokens in your bell tent.
- Pets are not permitted in our bell tents, however we have taken well behaved dogs that don’t moult at an extra cost, please email if you would like to bring your dog. £15/20 a night per dog.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out by 10am,
We hope we have thought of everything… please feel free to contact us if there’s anything else you might need
All you need to bring is…
- Your clothes – check the weather before you leave
- Your toothbrush, shower gel etc
- Food for your stay (dont forget your bacon – we’ve remembered the marshmallows!)
- Camping stove ( we sell NEW gas camping stove & gas £30 )
- It can get chilly, if you feel the cold, we suggest a hat, bed socks and maybe an extra blankeP
6m bell tent (Coombe & Haddington & Whiteleaf)
Minimum 2 night stay / Bank holiday weekends – minimum 3 night stay
6m bell tent – £125 a night, includes 2 guests
Extra guests: per person, per night
– Extra adult £15 ( age 16+)
– Extra children £10 ( age 2 – 15)
– Under 1 free – please bring your own travel cot
BARE option – bring your own bedding (sleeping bag / pillows / towels / blankets (inside & outside) & hot water bottles
6m bell tent – £115 per night
Extra guests: per person, per night
– Extra adult £10 ( age 16+)
– Extra children £5 ( age 2 – 15)
Please complete the online booking form, ignore the total price, we’ll send you a new confirmation email with an updated price for the BARE option.
1 night stay
6m bell tent – £145 a night, includes 2 guests
– Extra adult £15 each (16+ years)
– Extra children £10 each (2 – 15 years)
Please complete the online booking form, ignore the total price, we’ll send you a new confirmation email with an updated price for a one night stay.
Deposit: We ask for a £150 damage/cleanliness refundable deposit, this will be added to your final payment at the checkout and returned 3 days after your stay.
Direct Bank Transfer (BACs) – The full payment and the damage/cleanliness refundable damage deposit are due at the time of booking. If the payment is not received, Hill Farm campsite reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Credit card – If you would like to pay via credit card, please add a comment to the notes section and we will send you a separate payment link. There is an extra 2% charge for credit card payments