Acorn pre-pitched tent / with all the extras
– 4 camp beds with bedding or 3 camp beds and a children camping bunk bed, towels and hot water bottles.
– All your essential kitchenware… kettle, saucepan, frying pan, kitchen utensils, wooden spoon, BBQ tongs, knife, glasses, bottle opener (the most important one!) mugs, plates, bowls and cutlery, tea towels, washing up bowl with cloths and sponge)
– Cool box with ice pack ( bags of ice can be purchased at the campsite – £2 a bag)
– 12L water container
– Fresh bath and hand towels
– Lighting for the living area and sleeping area
– BBQ / fire pit with camping chairs for those cosy nights around the fire ( bag of logs £12 and briquette coals £7 can be purchased at the campsite )
– Outside blankets so you can stay cosy around the fire pit
– Some family games… pack of card, Jenga, Chess, Connect 4
– Power pack, great for charging your mobiles and ipads
All you need to bring is…
- Your clothes – check the weather before you leave
- Your toothbrush, shower gel etc
- Food for your stay (dont forget your bacon – we’ve remembered the marshmallows!)
- Camping stove ( we sell NEW gas camping stove & gas £28 )
- It can get chilly, if you feel the cold, we suggest a hat, bed socks and maybe an extra blanket
Acorn pre-pitched tent – with all the extras ( You simply turn up – hassle free camping – we supply everything you need! )
£110 per night ( this included 2 adults and 2 children ) – minimum stay 2 nights
– Extra adult £15 ( age 16+)
– Extra children £10 ( age 2 – 15)
Extra day vistors: £3 per person ( vistors must leave by 9pm )
Deposit: We ask for a £150 damage/cleanliness refundable deposit, this will be added to your final payment at the checkout and returned 3 days after your stay.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM & CHOOSE ADDITIONAL SERVICES and select ‘Acorn pre-pitched tent with all the extras‘. The price includes 2 adults and 2 children. Please select extra guests.
Direct Bank Transfer (BACs) – The full payment and the damage/cleanliness refundable damage deposit are due at the time of booking. If the payment is not received, Hill Farm campsite reserves the right to cancel the booking.
PAYPAL & STRIPE – If you would like to pay via credit card, please add a comment to the notes section and we will send you a separate payment link. 2% fee on card payments.